Options

SOLD: Nikon TC-17EII Teleconverter

AnniePAnnieP Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited November 6, 2009 in Nikon Land
I'm trying to find a new home for my Nikon TC-17EII teleconverter. I bought this new about 2 years ago. I only used it a couple of times. Need to raise cash for other purposes.

The converter is in like-new condition - no marks or scratches on the body or glass. I have all the original packaging and paper. I'm asking $350 for the teleconverter, which includes UPS shipment upon receipt of PayPal payment.

This is the US version NOT the imported one.

Any questions, please email or PM.

Thanks for looking.

679995753_Gp7US-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    nvrupnvrinnvrupnvrin Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited November 3, 2009
    PP Sent !
    Pay-Pal payment sent !
    Thank you.......
  • Options
    edited November 4, 2009
    Converter is sold
    Many thanks for all the lookers.
  • Options
    nvrupnvrinnvrupnvrin Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited November 6, 2009
    Kudos for "AnnieP" ( Pat )
    AnnieP wrote:
    I'm trying to find a new home for my Nikon TC-17EII teleconverter. I bought this new about 2 years ago. I only used it a couple of times. Need to raise cash for other purposes.

The converter is in like-new condition - no marks or scratches on the body or glass. I have all the original packaging and paper. I'm asking $350 for the teleconverter, which includes UPS shipment upon receipt of PayPal payment.

This is the US version NOT the imported one.

Any questions, please email or PM.

Thanks for looking.

679995753_Gp7US-XL.jpg

Pat is an absolute terrific person to deal with. The "TC" is even better than described and I have in hand 3 days later packed like " Fort Knox " :)
    Thank you Pat,
    Rich
  • Options
    edited November 6, 2009
    Thank you!
    Lest this sound like a mutual admiration society - this was a most pleasant transaction. Rich is a great person to deal with, and I think my converter found a loving home.

Many thanks.

Pat