No Answer from Customer Service

Ken KKen K Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited October 16, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello,

About a week ago I wrote to Customer Service thru the 'confirm order', "Contact Smugmug" link on the order page and as yet I have received no reply.

I am referring to order number 1197272.

There are two issues:
  1. Someone else's prints of some very cute babies were included in my package. Can I assume you just want me to throw them away?
  2. My print order came in a shipping envelope with the return address entitled as "Photo Lab". The prints were supposed to come from Bay Photo. There is nothing to indicate they came from Bay Photo. Compared to past Bay Photo prints I have ordered these seemed somewhat dark. Not awful, just not up to what I purchased before.
Sorry to put this in a forum post but the Customer Service link did not get a response. If you want to continue this off line please contact me thru my registered email address.

Thanks,
Ken

PS I have checked my Junk Mail folder just to make sure the reply from CS did not get routed there by accident.
Ken Kovak
KenK Photography - Lehigh Valley, PA
http://kenkphotography.smugmug.com

Comments

• Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    Hi Ken

Sorry about this! We do reply to every email we receive, so I suspect some cyberspace gremlin has your email. Have you sent this along to the help desk as well as here? I will make sure someone that is working ATM sees this.

ann
    Ken K wrote:
    Hello,

About a week ago I wrote to Customer Service thru the 'confirm order', "Contact Smugmug" link on the order page and as yet I have received no reply.

I am referring to order number 1197272.

There are two issues:
    1. Someone else's prints of some very cute babies were included in my package. Can I assume you just want me to throw them away?
    2. My print order came in a shipping envelope with the return address entitled as "Photo Lab". The prints were supposed to come from Bay Photo. There is nothing to indicate they came from Bay Photo. Compared to past Bay Photo prints I have ordered these seemed somewhat dark. Not awful, just not up to what I purchased before.
    Sorry to put this in a forum post but the Customer Service link did not get a response. If you want to continue this off line please contact me thru my registered email address.

Thanks,
    Ken

PS I have checked my Junk Mail folder just to make sure the reply from CS did not get routed there by accident.
  • Ken KKen K Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    Thanks for the quick reply.

THis is essentially what I sent in thru the order page "Contact SmuMug" link, if that's what you mean. If I need to send this to someone else please let me know to whom.

Thanks
    Ken
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Hi Ken

Sorry about this! We do reply to every email we receive, so I suspect some cyberspace gremlin has your email. Have you sent this along to the help desk as well as here? I will make sure someone that is working ATM sees this.

ann
    Ken Kovak
    KenK Photography - Lehigh Valley, PA
    http://kenkphotography.smugmug.com
  • rnrjoshrnrjosh Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    Hi Ken,

I just sent an email to the email address on file for your SmugMug account. If you don't get it, check your Spam or Junk folder, as I do see that we replied to your email from 10/11. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. :D
    Josh
    SmugMug Support Hero