Options

Withdrawn: WTB Nikon 80-200 2.8

jungjung Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited October 19, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hello, I am in the market for the Nikon 80-200 2.8 AF-D. I have seen the price range from $600-899 used depending on the condition so if you are looking to sell please let me know.

Thanks,

Jung
"let your eyes do the talking"

Comments

• Options
    broker176broker176 Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited October 18, 2009
    Nikon 80-200 2.8
    Jung,

I have this lens....looking for a 70-200 2.8....I can send pic's if you are interested, US model, I'm the original owner. My price will be at or near the top of the range of what you've listed in the ad.

Carl

cjensen_@msn.com :D
  • Options
    jungjung Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited October 19, 2009
    Thanks but I am going to look at the 70-200.

THanks

J.
    broker176 wrote:
    Jung,

I have this lens....looking for a 70-200 2.8....I can send pic's if you are interested, US model, I'm the original owner. My price will be at or near the top of the range of what you've listed in the ad.

Carl

cjensen_@msn.com :D
    "let your eyes do the talking"
  • Options
    jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2009
    I own a 80-200 and frequently borrow a friends 70-200 and they are both awesome lenses. If you can swing the extra dough to get the 70-200 having the VR can be a real life saver. If your shooting with decent light you cant go wrong with the 80-200, I'm impressed every time I use it! Good luck with your hunt, either lens is a keeper!
    Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge