Ch. 42 - First post

zigzagzigzag Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
edited July 9, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
First of all, hello, new member here. After lurking a few days I decided, "Why not?" So here's my entry, taken at a rodeo in Texas, titled "Turkey Legs." I figure it fits the "no theme" theme well enough. Um, not sure about Exif stuff, but it was taken with a D70, kit lens, hand held (yea well I didn't have a tripod along). No post processing done, as I don't have a clue about that stuff, yet.

Cheers and hope it's worth a grin,
Mark

24712934-M.jpg

Comments

• wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2005
    Mmmmmm Turkey Legs . . . . .:eat

Nice first posting, good exposure of a night shot
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• Blue SnapshotsBlue Snapshots Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2005
    Nice
    From one beginnin' grinin' person to another... HI!!!

I'm a nostalgic - romantic kinda' guy so I really like your photo. Takes me back to the lazy summer days of the carnvials and county fairs in the midwest. thumb.gif

If you're trying to get this in the "No Theme" challenge I think you'll need to put it in the other thread. And... you can probably get your EXIF data by right clicking on the original photo. Check out properties (advanced) and you should be able to get it there. I looked at your photo and it appears to have been processed to where the EXIF data was removed.
    My Smugmug Snaps

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange