Peggy's Cove Lighthouse - Nova Scotia 2009

PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
edited October 18, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Howdy All,

Well, finally starting to post some images from our recent Nova Scotia Adventure. I have to say as neat as I thought it was going to be after all the research, it far exceeded my expectations. It was just one of those trips that has a "Good Feel" to every place we visited.

I ended up taking 2130 Color images, and 1126 IR images, still only about a 1/3rd of the way through the Color images.

665504463_SKZEY-L.jpg

665504722_C6axQ-L.jpg

665504792_DBra4-L.jpg

665504745_z6o2D-L.jpg

I've made my first attempt a Travelog over on Journey's so if you're interested here's the link.

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=147289

Thanks for looking!!!
Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2009
    Hi Craig,

Nice series....I particularly like #4. I've never been to N.S. I'm really anticipating your work.

Take care my friend,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • SpinneySpinney Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2009
    Great stuff Craig!

Glad to see you going through and giving us some great images of Canadas beloved East Coast, I can smell the salt in the air and feel the great vibe in the atmosphere!

Cannot wait to see more!

Randy
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2009
    Very nice series Craig. We've all been anxiously awaiting the images from your trip. thumb.gif

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2009
    Hi Craig,

Nice series....I particularly like #4. I've never been to N.S. I'm really anticipating your work.

Take care my friend,

Tom

Howdy Tom,

Thanks very Much, we just loved NS, and really have been thinking of going back very soon to our very favorite places and including Newfoundland also.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
    edited October 18, 2009
    Spinney wrote:
    Great stuff Craig!

Glad to see you going through and giving us some great images of Canadas beloved East Coast, I can smell the salt in the air and feel the great vibe in the atmosphere!

Cannot wait to see more!

Randy

Howdy Randy,

I was truly a wonderful trip, one of those that you hated to see each day end, and didn't want to leave one town, but had to make the journey to get to the next neat place.

We were awed by all the Maritime History, The Acadian History and Culture, the Beautiful Scenery, and that wonderful Seafood. We've both eaten seafood all our lives from the Gulf Coast, but it just doesnt' compare to the Seafood from the Up There.

Thanks for the kind reply.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
    edited October 18, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Very nice series Craig. We've all been anxiously awaiting the images from your trip. thumb.gif

Howdy Jack,

Thank you very much for all your helpful tips and advice, it really came in handy.

We were just really taken at how kind and generous all the Folks were, and to me, it really had the feel of the States back in the 60's, just a simpler way of life, and the pace of life was very comfortable there.

Thanks again, and glad to see you back!!!
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas