EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited October 18, 2009 in Landscapes
Glad I don't have to rake these leaves!

683713521_B3PHa-XL.jpg

683702066_nSzLL-XL.jpg

Comments

• dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2009
    Very nice Eia. thumb.gifthumb.gif WV, yes?
  • bike21bike21 Registered Users Posts: 836 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2009
    I like the first one, albeit a bit dark but there is something funky going on with the road. Looks like a clone went off kilter or something.

In Colorado we had a cold snap down low along the Front Range and most of our trees dropped their leaves all at once! So not much color for us, even though we don't have much usually anyway.
  • Sexy6ChickSexy6Chick Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2009
    Oh how I miss fall colors..great shot!
    ~*Natalie*~

A lover of all things photography.

Olympus E-500

My Smugmug Gallery
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    Very nice Eia. thumb.gifthumb.gif WV, yes?

Yes - WV. Thanks for the comment Dan.
    edited October 17, 2009
    bike21 wrote:
    I like the first one, albeit a bit dark but there is something funky going on with the road. Looks like a clone went off kilter or something.

In Colorado we had a cold snap down low along the Front Range and most of our trees dropped their leaves all at once! So not much color for us, even though we don't have much usually anyway.

Yes, you are correct. I thought I could improve nature and clone out something that looked cloned out and only made it worse. When I collect all the pictures from this trip I'll try to fix it if I can't get a better photo. Here too, the leaves are dropping faster than they are changing color. thanks for the comment.
    edited October 17, 2009
    Sexy6Chick wrote:
    Oh how I miss fall colors..great shot!

I am blessed to have family that I can visit during the autumn months. Quite a difference from AZ! Thanks for the comment.
  • coscorrosacoscorrosa Registered Users Posts: 2,284 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2009
    Gorgeous, love the soft diffused light, perfect conditions to shoot the fall colors! Hopefully in a few weeks we'll get some of those red colors at the local arboretum.
    edited October 18, 2009
    coscorrosa wrote:
    Gorgeous, love the soft diffused light, perfect conditions to shoot the fall colors! Hopefully in a few weeks we'll get some of those red colors at the local arboretum.

The soft diffused light is due to the lack of sun that I have not seen in three weeks!:D
    Looking forward to seeing yours when the leaves turn!