Options

First GF post

chylegruschylegrus Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
edited November 28, 2009 in Go Figure
http://davidanthonyart.com
Beauty is all around us. Take the time to capture and preserve it.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 25, 2009
    anybody have an opinion???
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    Let me ask you: what are you trying to say here? headscratch.gif
    IMHO, the image is so ambiguous that I currently see no way of providing a reasonable set of comments. ne_nau.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    edited October 25, 2009
    Nikolai wrote:
    Let me ask you: what are you trying to say here? headscratch.gif
    IMHO, the image is so ambiguous that I currently see no way of providing a reasonable set of comments. ne_nau.gif
    The title of the shot is "Modest"
    Playing with the idea of a covered nude. She is covering herself but at the same time relaxed/not tense or self conscious about her body. We just are not privileged to se behind her hands.
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    chylegrus wrote:
    Playing with the idea of a covered nude. She is covering herself but at the same time relaxed/not tense or self conscious about her body. We just are not privileged to se behind her hands.
    Thank you! I think if you had provided the title right off the bat you woud have get a bit more action here:-)
    To me, though, it' still too vague. The frame is so tight and processing is so neutral that it's not possible to tell the race, an age or even a gender of the subject. Even the fact that person being married is only valid for US (e.g. in Russia it's sign of a widow/er). The only thing we can gather is, well, the covered genitals....headscratch.gif Again, since no other info is available, there is no mistery, no questions - hence no comments....ne_nau.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    chylegrus wrote:

I don't get all of this from the photo. IMHO it doesn't give me enough info.

Sorry....
  • Options
    Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2009
    A shot with "more" could've served this idea better. Although, I think I can see exactly what your thought process might have been, and I can definitely appreciate it.