Anyone in Dallas, TX want to make some money?

jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
edited October 18, 2009 in Flea Market
****DISREGARD**** The seller decided to ship so its no longer an issue. Thanks!!

So I'm not really sure where to post this but I figured this was about as good a place as any so here we go.

I'm looking at a lens on ebay that is located in Dallas, TX and the seller will only do local pick up. So... I'm looking for someone(an established dgrinner) that is in the Dallas area who would be willing to meet this guy and then ship the lens to me if I win the auction. He said he is near downtown Dallas and would be willing to deliver anywhere within 15 miles or so. I will, of course, cover all the shipping costs(I'm thinking a USPS flat rate box would be easiest) and will pay you an additional $25 for your time to meet up and ship it. The auction ends on Tuesday so it would probably be this Wednesday or Thursday that he would have to meet up to deliver it. If you have some free time and want to make some money to ship something let me know. Thank you in advance!
Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge