A quick food shot.

eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
edited October 18, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Called in the order, set up the lights, shot it and then ate it while it was still hot.

684888447_ZpekR-XL.jpg

684888486_6mkyK-XL.jpg

But Gwen didn't get any.
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2009
    Well, if a food shot is judged a winner if it makes you hungry, then this one is surely a winner. And, Lee, it's a hard man that would deny Gwen a little nibble or two :D.

Take care my friend,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2009
    Thank you, Tom. And not to worry about Gwen, she always gets a nibble. Just not a whole slice. She loves the ham! :D

This time, though, she wanted to go outside before I was finished shooting. ne_nau.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather