FS: New 70-200 4 IS just days old

tanglefoot47tanglefoot47 Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
edited October 20, 2009 in House of Canon
SOLD

I just bought this lens a few days ago from an authorized Canon dealer. I's a greta lens and like I said it's new. I just decided I want a 2.8 or a 135 f/2 so I would like to sell this lens. It comes with everything as new and you get an after market tripod collar along with the invoice. Because it is so new I am asking a higher price for it oh yeah the date code is UX09xx made just last month

My price is $1075 shipped to your door using PP cash advance or if using reg PP add 3%

Thank you
Mike:barb

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2009
    Curious.....why not return for a store credit towards that faster lens??
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• tanglefoot47tanglefoot47 Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    Curious.....why not return for a store credit towards that faster lens??

I just recently sent a lens back and the store wasn't all that happy with me and we had a few words. So I would rather just sell it because one I get the money faster and 2 I can't afford to pay more for another lens. Also because there is nothing wrong with the lens I just don't think it's right sending it back and not worth the problem of dealing with the store again.

Mike
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2009
    I just recently sent a lens back and the store wasn't all that happy with me and we had a few words. So I would rather just sell it because one I get the money faster and 2 I can't afford to pay more for another lens. Also because there is nothing wrong with the lens I just don't think it's right sending it back and not worth the problem of dealing with the store again.

Mike

Fair 'nuff..............

return you back to the sales dept.............
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited October 19, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    Fair 'nuff..............

return you back to the sales dept.............

I also have a sickness for buying and selling Laughing.gif I am not well known here but on FM I have the most feedbacks on the site
    edited October 20, 2009
    I also have a sickness for buying and selling Laughing.gif I am not well known here but on FM I have the most feedbacks on the site

NEW PRICE