Lost Forest

the supervillainthe supervillain Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
edited October 21, 2009 in Landscapes
Was driving around and passed by this little pathway the other day. Luckily I was going to a clients to shoot some pictures so I had all my gear :)

682350875_EHJZQ-L-5.jpg

Thanks for looking! C&C always welcome

Now playing: Ulrich Schnauss - Blumenwiese Neben Autobahn via FoxyTunes
--Craig...
shoots things with a D80, an F1, and a Diana F+

My Gallery
Sign the guestbook :)!!

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2009
    Craig, absolutely stunning foliage! I would have stopped, too, and thank goodness you had all of your gear for sure. :D

I think a scene like this with so much texture and color needs something to anchor the foreground. Something to break it all up, if that makes any sense. Was your client going to model for you? This would be a great backdrop! ear.gif

(I love Ulrich Schnauss but I thought no one had ever heard of him!! iloveyou.gif)
  • the supervillainthe supervillain Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2009
    schmoo wrote:
    Craig, absolutely stunning foliage! I would have stopped, too, and thank goodness you had all of your gear for sure. :D

I think a scene like this with so much texture and color needs something to anchor the foreground. Something to break it all up, if that makes any sense. Was your client going to model for you? This would be a great backdrop! ear.gif

(I love Ulrich Schnauss but I thought no one had ever heard of him!! iloveyou.gif)

Thanks for the comment schmoo!! I agree about the foreground anchor now that I am looking at it. Unfortunately, it was a photo shoot for an advert, mostly props :) ah well.

Regarding Ulrich Schnauss, I was not expecting to get a comment about him! I too thought nobody had heard of him. Which is unfortunate to say the least! I listen to him alot, especially when working on post processing, helps me concentrate :)
    --Craig...

My Gallery
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2009
    Very beautiful so peaceful clap.gifclap.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2009
    Oh how inviting this is! The colors are gorgeous! I really like it!!!!!clap.gif
  • the supervillainthe supervillain Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2009
    Thanks everyone!!
    It was very peaceful, if I didnt need to go home, I could have walked around that area for a long time and explored the forest :)

Now playing: Bebel Gilberto - All Around (Telefon Tel Aviv Remix) via FoxyTunes
    --Craig...

My Gallery