Question

XO-StudiosXO-Studios Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
edited July 11, 2005 in People
Question for the group, I know there is a general guideline for tasteful, but I did a search and looked for a sticky in this group, is there anything a little bit more concrete as far as guidelines what is acceptable for post in this forum?

I have some portrait and glamour work, that while all decent and covered might be outside of the guidelines here, any guidance is appreciated.

XO,
You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
Mark Twain

Some times I get lucky and when that happens I show the results here: http://www.xo-studios.com

Comments

• gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2005
    XO-Studios wrote:
    Question for the group, I know there is a general guideline for tasteful, but I did a search and looked for a sticky in this group, is there anything a little bit more concrete as far as guidelines what is acceptable for post in this forum?

I have some portrait and glamour work, that while all decent and covered might be outside of the guidelines here, any guidance is appreciated.

XO,
    I'm not sure of the answer, although I'm sure the moderator will give you one. But, can't you post a link to your site with a suitable "warning"?

regards,

Gary
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2005
    X0, i assume you mean a bit 'nudie'. Well SmugMug has a rule that it must be acceptable on a public american beach...the family type beach that is & D/grin has also taken on that rule.

Best bet is to send a link to the photos to Andy via a PM.

Hope that is of some help.

Gus
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2005
    Hi there, Humungus is correct. Shots should be suitable for 12 years olds to see. Best bet is to check with Andy as well just as gus suggests.