Options

SOLD: Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 Nikon-mount Wide Angle Lens - Like New

MarcusPhotographicMarcusPhotographic Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited October 26, 2009 in Nikon Land
[FONT=&quot]Hello Friends,

This is a great lens as others have indicated. By all means, this Sigma lens is as good as most any pro-level Nikon lens. I now have the Nikon 14-24mm for my D700 and this just sits in my bag. I'd love to get it out to someone who can use it. I was the original owner - bought at BH in NYC (new).

The lens is in excellent condition, cosmetically there is hardly a single blemish. Functionally it is perfect. Sold with original Sigma lens cap, lens flare/hood, and a replacement Nikon back-cap. I have the box and instruction manual but it's locked in storage right now. You have my word that if it is where I think it is - I will send that you post-sale - it may be 20-30 days - but you will get it if that's of value to you. The lens retails for $479/489 via BH and Adorama. eBay shows most listings selling for $400-475. I am seeking $375 plus $10 S/H. Striving to keep this within the community here. Please PM or email me at marcusphotographic at gmail dot com with any questions. Payment preferred via Paypal.
688084565_fAkAJ-M.jpg688084558_J82Y9-M.jpg688084555_jRh3t-M.jpg

http://www.adorama.com/SG1020NKAF.html?searchinfo=sigma+10-20+nikon

[/FONT]

Comments