Options

Black frame around graphics on white background

WillsMaWillsMa Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 11, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I have been redecorating my smugmug site and added navigation buttons (graphics made in ps) to my footer. They each have a black border around them and I cannot figure out how to get rid of it. :scratch They are gif's if that makes any difference. I made my header the same way and do not have the same problem with it.

http://sweetpeapics.smugmug.com

Please ignore what a mess my site is - I have been busy trying to move my website to smugmug in order to avoid paying for the webhosting AND my pro account. Well, moving is never pretty.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sarah

Comments

• Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 10, 2005
    WillsMa wrote:
    I have been redecorating my smugmug site and added navigation buttons (graphics made in ps) to my footer. They each have a black border around them and I cannot figure out how to get rid of it. headscratch.gif They are gif's if that makes any difference. I made my header the same way and do not have the same problem with it.

http://sweetpeapics.smugmug.com

Please ignore what a mess my site is - I have been busy trying to move my website to smugmug in order to avoid paying for the webhosting AND my pro account. Well, moving is never pretty.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sarah

I don't see any black borders on your navigation graphics in Safari, but they are there in Firefox. I know that doesn't help, just thought I'd pass it along :)

Really great site, btw!
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2005
    i can't help you but your pics, and, your website are great. thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2005
    Thank you for the compliments Barb and Andy! It means a lot coming from smugmuggers with incredible sites like yours!

Barb, perhaps I will just start using Safari and save myself the headache of fixing this. rolleyes1.gif

Sarah
  • Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 10, 2005
    WillsMa wrote:
    Thank you for the compliments Barb and Andy! It means a lot coming from smugmuggers with incredible sites like yours!

Barb, perhaps I will just start using Safari and save myself the headache of fixing this. rolleyes1.gif

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the nice complement :) I looked at your page source and didn't see anything that would cause this. That does not mean that it wasn't there! I certainly could have missed it, and most likely did. Someone who is much more savvy at this than I will surely come along with some help for you :)
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 10, 2005
    Sarah,

To fix this problem, add border="0" to your img elements.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2005
    David - YOU ROCK! clap.gif Problem solved!

Thank you!

Sarah
  • Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 10, 2005
    WillsMa wrote:
    David - YOU ROCK! clap.gif Problem solved!

Thank you!

Sarah
    Hey Sarah,

Glad I could help out icon10.gif

Noticed a typo in your bio...

"Welcome to Sweet Pea Children's Potraiture." rolleyes1.gif

But since you are doing child portraiture, it could be right...hehehe yelrotflmao.gif

BTW, your site is looking great.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    edited July 11, 2005
    Thank you again David. You would think as much time as I've spent staring at that page lately I would've spotted it! 11doh.gif