Options

FS Sigma 120-300 2.8 Canon mount

dc9mmdc9mm Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited October 22, 2009 in House of Canon
SOLD

Canon mount Sigma 120-300 EX APO 2.8 Plus 1.4 DG and 2.0 DG teleconverters and 105 mm Sigma Circular polirizer, plus UV filter as a package deal.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Package deal $2000 paypal echeck or money order., add 3 percent for regular paypal, Plus shipping to CONUSA, actual shipping cost.

I will split it up as follows. The lens plus polarizer and UV filter for $1700, the converters at $175 each. Polarizer is 189 at B&H.
Keep in mind these are the lastest DG converters B&H price is 250 for 1.4 and 299 for 2.0.
I must sell the lens first before I would sell the teleconverters separately.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

This is a very sharp copy of this lens. I have a full test of the lens plus with teleconverters. You can even go to the link below and download full size jpg’s shot with a 1DSMKII camera at 300mm 2.8, 420mm F4, and 600mm F5.6. You can then open in canon fileviewer and see that there straight out of camera.
You will see that its razor sharp at 2.8 and very very good wide open with 1.4 at F4. Quite good at 600mm wide open at f5.6.
Condition of lens is glass is perfect. Lens has paint peeling in spots. LENS HOOD IS SLIGHTLY OUT OF ROUND. Still attaches fine and works fine but when you reverse the hood and put it on lens this is were you can tell its not perfectly round. Must have gotten bent. Iam not original owner.
This might be priced a little higher than some other’s but this is a very very sharp copy. Look at the pictures.
http://www.pbase.com/dc9mm/sigma_120_300_f28_test

I will ship to Canada but a money order from canada would have to clear first. Western union payment would ship right out. Yes I know that’s the typical scam payment used but since paypal doesn’t cover outside of USA as you cant confirm delivery. I will only ship via USPS to canada as fedex and ups want me to pay any customs fee’s, thats not going to happen.

I can ship fedex or UPS or USPS in the CONUSA, actual cost of shipping.
PM or email me is fine.

Not looking for any trades.

I bought this lens for trip to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons so that’s why its for sale as I really don’t have a use for it anymore.
email me at dc9mm @ verizon dot net

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg