A few more

FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited October 22, 2009 in People
These are just a few more, sorry for posting again, it's just really nice to get some honest critique. Especially when I am torn about the pics.

1. My kids' feet, I really like this picture and I am thinking of printing it on canvas.

4032318438_eb33c4675f.jpg

3830538220_8b1b8b90ac.jpg

3. This was my first day with my new prop. This child was running all over the place and it was so hard to capture a shot, I really wanted the whole frame in the picture, but I settled for this. Do you think it works?3893991587_9b9303c911.jpg

My last posts, for today at least, I promise!
Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2009
    Nice stuff.
    I really love the first one. If you go canvas, remember that it wraps. You have no margin to either side (as it is a tiny bit of her skirt and a tiny tip of his shoelace is already clipped).

2 is a funky bokeh to the background. I haven't personally embraced this sort of processing so I can't comment on it that well. Overall, its a very sweet picture.

3. Clever idea. She needs a bit of light on her face, and as it is, her face is a bit too blue (shady light).
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2009
    adbsgicom wrote:
    Nice stuff.
    I really love the first one. If you go canvas, remember that it wraps. You have no margin to either side (as it is a tiny bit of her skirt and a tiny tip of his shoelace is already clipped).

2 is a funky bokeh to the background. I haven't personally embraced this sort of processing so I can't comment on it that well. Overall, its a very sweet picture.

3. Clever idea. She needs a bit of light on her face, and as it is, her face is a bit too blue (shady light).

I have the original of the first and I am almost positive I have more space on each side, thanks for the tip!

You know I didn't even notice the blue, I am going to try to adjust it, thank so much!
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2009
    I really like No 1 the best. Maybe a little darker or more of a higher contrast with a crop that is alittle more narrow in height.