SmugWP - Community driven wordpress plugin.

belinebeline Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
SmugWP is a plugin I wrote last year because I wanted something different for inserting images into a post, browsing my galleries, etc. I also wanted a DigiProofs-like interface for gallery access on my site.

You can view the original announcement here.

Well, my site went down and I lost the plug-in page, didn't get it back up, and fell off in terms of maintaining it publicly. I have continued to make little modifications for personal use, but nothing public.

So now I am opening it up to the public.

SmugWP is now a public plug-in on GitHub. I am inviting any and all programmers to fork the project, delete things, clean things up, add things, and generally just be a big part of the project.

Anyone who works on the project and provides commits that get pushed to the master will get full credit. Also, I think there might even be a life-time Pro account in it for you, if that offer is still standing (for developing an application using the SmugMug API).

So have at it folks, you are free to fork the repository to your hearts content, submit commits and lets see where this takes us. Read the readme.txt for more information.
Covering It at D:D
coverthis.smugmug.com

SmugWP -
now 30% more smug!

No Steam Shovel

Feature Requests:
External Slide Show Support
Black/White and Sepia Color Options
Photo/Discount Packages/Coupons
Electronic Payout for Pro accounts via PayPal
Self-Fulfilment (Custom "Items")

Comments

• belinebeline Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited October 22, 2009
    I posted this in the wrong forum, could it please be moved to the Customization forum? Thanks!
    Covering It at D:D
    coverthis.smugmug.com

SmugWP -
    now 30% more smug!

No Steam Shovel

Feature Requests:
    External Slide Show Support
    Black/White and Sepia Color Options
    Photo/Discount Packages/Coupons
    Electronic Payout for Pro accounts via PayPal
    Self-Fulfilment (Custom "Items")
  • Jeff GritchenJeff Gritchen Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 24, 2011
    Can anyone help me?

I’m experimenting with your plugin, so far its great.

Everything is working except the option to 'link to gallery' When this option is selected it opens the light view box and all I get is a spinning gear.

everything else seems to be working fine.

Is there something obvious that I missed? maybe a smugmug setting?

thanks