Some outside

HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
edited October 27, 2009 in People
A few outside and one with selective color.

1. 689327169_YeRTJ-X2.jpg

2. 689329222_4WgK5-X2.jpg

3. 689327158_C9vkK-X2.jpg

4. 689327133_Fk89y-X2.jpg

5. 689327140_GvS8v-X2.jpg

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2009
    Nice set, Charles thumb.gif For #3, have you considered b/w or sepia? for some reason the moment I saw the photo it said "monochrome" to me ne_nau.gif I really like the b/w (#2) also. Do you have a completely b/w also?
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2009
    Blah Blah Blah on the whole selective color thing. I've said it a thousand times...in certain situations not only is it called for but can really shine. In the particular case of #2, you manage to put an exclamation point on my statement! Fantastic job with this one! thumb.gif
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2009
    ivar wrote:
    Nice set, Charles thumb.gif For #3, have you considered b/w or sepia? for some reason the moment I saw the photo it said "monochrome" to me ne_nau.gif I really like the b/w (#2) also. Do you have a completely b/w also?
    Ivar, I think you are correct B&W or sepia. The pumpkins bother me and that would help but I liked the stairway. I will try both and see, thanks.

Darren, this young ladies has eyes to die for. This post doesn't do them justice. Just had to do the color on that.
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2009
    Gorgeous series. I like #4 most of the series. Skin tone there is wonderful (perhaps helped by those corn stalks...). She seems a bit cooler in tone in 3 & 5. #2 is very stunning. No problem with the selective color -- seems to really work well for gorgeous blue eyes.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Dancer72Dancer72 Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    I really like #2...Her eyes are STUNNING, and you made the blue subtle enough to compliment the b&w yet vivid enough to engage the viewer.

Thanks for sharing!
    Caroline Brogen

Member: PPA, PPAM
    Gallery: http://photos.brogen.com/Public-Gallery/Carolines-Gallery
  • rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
    Wow she is gorgeous!!! I love second one but number 4 really rocks me. Love those eyes! Show me more!clap.gif
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
  • metmet Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    I've never seen a selective color picture that I really liked...until now. thumb.gif
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    2, 3, and 4 are my favorites...and I've always like selective color when it's done correctly...good work.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    Oh, what a pretty model, Charles! And the photos are also very good - sure she liked them!