Options

Hanging Out

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited October 23, 2009 in Street and Documentary
This was shot at a rodeo for kids. This guy was hanging by himself. And is this the correct pic. for here????

413662328_DTx7S-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Options
    thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2009
    I certainly think this belongs here, Azzaro. I think it's a nice shot but is suffering from a lack of black and white. :D
    Travis
  • Options
    edited October 22, 2009
    thoth wrote:
    I certainly think this belongs here, Azzaro. I think it's a nice shot but is suffering from a lack of black and white. :D

689549317_vF7KC-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND COMMENTING.....azzaro
  • Options
    edited October 22, 2009
    I do like that much better. Nice to see you over in this neck of the woods! thumb.gif
    Travis
  • Options
    sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2009
    A great example of the power of BW, taking the focus off of the blue overalls and putting it where it belongs, onto the lines and shape of the photo, which is what you saw, what captivated you, but you couldn't quite communicate in color.
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2009
    thoth wrote:
    I do like that much better. Nice to see you over in this neck of the woods! thumb.gif

Thanks for the comment....This isnt what I usually shoot, but thought I would give it a try. I plan to shoot some street shots this coming week...:D azzaro
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    Thanks for the comment....This isnt what I usually shoot, but thought I would give it a try. I plan to shoot some street shots this coming week...:D azzaro
    I can't wait to see them. I always enjoy your work over at Other Cool Stuff.
    Travis
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2009
    sara505 wrote:
    A great example of the power of BW, taking the focus off of the blue overalls and putting it where it belongs, onto the lines and shape of the photo, which is what you saw, what captivated you, but you couldn't quite communicate in color.

Hi Sara.....And interesting and accurate observation.... Thanks for commenting ......:D azzaro
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND COMMENTING.....azzaro

This is absolutely where this photo belongs. But if I were you, I'd go more for black and white than gray and white.rolleyes1.gif
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed