"Goodtime" Charlie

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited July 11, 2005 in People
When you stay at Smuggler's Notch in Vermont you are entertained in the evening by "Good Time" Charlie.....

I have been entertained by this guy for 14 years straight and his popularity with children and adults is well known throughout the Vermont area ( Stowe ). He sings songs that are family - centered and always encourages everyone to get in the spirit of fun in the mountains... His campfires are best... and the best part is that he always ends his performance with "Puff The Magic Dragon". Try finding this type of entertainment somewhere else......

27874208-M.jpg

27874207-M.jpg

Comments

• gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    When you stay at Smuggler's Notch in Vermont you are entertained in the evening by "Good Time" Charlie.....

I have been entertained by this guy for 14 years straight and his popularity with children and adults is well known throughout the Vermont area ( Stowe ). He sings songs that are family - centered and always encourages everyone to get in the spirit of fun in the mountains... His campfires are best... and the best part is that he always ends his performance with "Puff The Magic Dragon". Try finding this type of entertainment somewhere else......
    The first shot captures his exuberance very nicely. This brought up some old memories. I went to the Inn 40+ years ago, with my parents, as part of a vacation trip.

regards,

Gary
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2005
    Thanx Gary,

Good Time Charlie has become quite a popular character up in the mountains. I always suggest to everyone looking for a GREAT FAMILY VACATION where the kids will NEVER BE BORED to vist Smuggler's Notch in Vermont.

troy
    gpgold wrote:
    The first shot captures his exuberance very nicely. This brought up some old memories. I went to the Inn 40+ years ago, with my parents, as part of a vacation trip.

regards,

Gary