Options

FS: Nikon AF-S 70-300 mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF VR Lens LIKE NEW

FogcityFogcity Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
edited October 23, 2009 in Nikon Land
Just got this lens in July through Amazon, have all receipts and warranty card has not been sent in yet so I believe you could send it in along with my receipt and be covered until next July. Only shot about 50-100 pics with this before I purchased a different length zoom, but it is great lens and it takes beautiful pictures. This lens is pristine and comes boxed as if new. It also comes with a set of 3 Tiffen filters, brand new, worth $50.

Cost is $525, plus shipping to continental U.S. only please. (This lens plus filters is worth $590-600). You can also see this item on Ebay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130339256644&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    edited October 23, 2009
    Fogcity wrote:
    Just got this lens in July through Amazon, have all receipts and warranty card has not been sent in yet so I believe you could send it in along with my receipt and be covered until next July. Only shot about 50-100 pics with this before I purchased a different length zoom, but it is great camera and it takes beautiful pictures. This lens is pristine and comes boxed as if new. It also comes with a set of 3 Tiffen filters, brand new, worth $50.

Cost is $525, plus shipping to continental U.S. only please. (This camera plus filters is worth $590-600). You can also see this item on Ebay at:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130339256644&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks!

Forgot to mention I can ship overnight or however you want, just let me know. Please PM me. Thanks!
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2009
    needs come clairification
    Fogcity wrote:
    Just got this lens in July through Amazon, have all receipts and warranty card has not been sent in yet so I believe you could send it in along with my receipt and be covered until next July. Only shot about 50-100 pics with this before I purchased a different length zoom, but it is great camera and it takes beautiful pictures. This lens is pristine and comes boxed as if new. It also comes with a set of 3 Tiffen filters, brand new, worth $50.

Cost is $525, plus shipping to continental U.S. only please. (This camera plus filters is worth $590-600). You can also see this item on Ebay at:

Thanks!

Both your OP and your ebay listing mention the "camera" as being in pristine condition and maybe confusing some people.....as they may be wondering why the camera is not shown in any of the pics...............SEE BOLDED AREAS ABOVE.....Same on Ebay.....You may want to correct unless you are actually selling camera alsomwink.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited October 23, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    Both your OP and your ebay listing mention the "camera" as being in pristine condition and maybe confusing some people.....as they may be wondering why the camera is not shown in any of the pics...............SEE BOLDED AREAS ABOVE.....Same on Ebay.....You may want to correct unless you are actually selling camera alsomwink.gif

Yikes! Thanks for that I REALLY appreciate it!!!!
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2009
    Fogcity wrote:
    Yikes! Thanks for that I REALLY appreciate it!!!!

No prob.....I was looking for the camera....and some ebayers would complain to ebay mgmt and try to cause all sorts of probs..............

No back to the SELLING CHANNEL.......................
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website