Bucket of Water

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited October 26, 2009 in Landscapes
Kaghan Valley, Panorama stiched by 8 vertical photos. Regrets, my ancient 25$ tripod that i used in every photo assignment decided to die in the middle of the trip i was not able to make more Panoramas.

690938027_gPcZ2-O.jpg

Btw tripod was fixed and now healthy again and waiting for his big bro to arrive. :clap :clap cannot wait to touch my new Feisol CF tripod :clap :clap :clap :clap
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• JonnyyayaJonnyyaya Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2009
    Great work Thank You for sharing..
  • craig_dcraig_d Registered Users Posts: 911 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2009
    Very nice, but I can't see all of it at once even on a 1680x1050 wide-screen monitor. Perhaps next time you could post at a somewhat smaller size. The rock textures are wonderful, though.
    http://craigd.smugmug.com

Got bored with digital and went back to film.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2009
    craig_d wrote:
    Very nice, but I can't see all of it at once even on a 1680x1050 wide-screen monitor. Perhaps next time you could post at a somewhat smaller size. The rock textures are wonderful, though.

So you want to see it in one view headscratch.gif lol i have 1024x768 rolleyes1.gif

690938027_gPcZ2-1024x768.jpg
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • philipwphilipw Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2009
  • craig_dcraig_d Registered Users Posts: 911 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2009
    So you want to see it in one view headscratch.gif lol i have 1024x768 rolleyes1.gif

Thanks, now I can see how well it's composed, with the water flowing around both sides of the two dark rocks in the middle.
    http://craigd.smugmug.com

Got bored with digital and went back to film.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2009
    Gorgeous -- I like this in black and white. I can see the texture wonderfully and I think the comp is great! clap.gif
  • JoashotsJoashots Registered Users Posts: 138 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    Beautiful- very inspiring.
    I need to work on my B&W..
    Joash R

If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do. - Samuel Butler
  • wendellwendell Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    This is really good. Great exposure and comp. B/W looks very good. Nice that you thought to level the water surface at the top.
    wl
    edited October 25, 2009
    Thanks guys !:D

My Gallery
  • coscorrosacoscorrosa Registered Users Posts: 2,284 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    Love the detail on this shot, it would look great printed large. Nice conversion as well.
  • RuiMLopesRuiMLopes Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
    Gorgeous B&W image! The well-balanced tones overall are really amazing!
    Rui
    D300, D200 coupled with some fine Nikon glass

My Smugmug galleries: http://ruilopes.smugmug.com/
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited October 26, 2009
    This looks surprisingly similar to the waterfalls we were shooting at Zion, National Park in Utah this weekend. Now that I see yours, I realize I should have shot a pano. That looks great.

Cheers,
    -joel
    edited October 26, 2009
    Thanks guys, detail in original is much much better. I will try to find some large print maker here thumb.gifthumb.gif

My Gallery