Other feature releases today? Virtual galleries?

dudsduds Registered Users Posts: 176 Major grins
edited October 25, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Great work on some exciting releases today.

I noticed (via two emails this morning) that Andy changed the status of several requests on the SmugMug feature request voting site... Including "copy to another gallery", which it says is now completed, and part of the "Virtual Galleries" feature... And the status of a request regarding a client's ability to order holiday cards, photo albums, etc., was changed as well, and seems to imply that the holiday card feature is now available, and the photo album portion was in the works.

Am I right about that? I don't see those features in my galleries... But I sure wish I did! :) Am I missing something fantastic?
Matt Dudley
Matt Dudley Photography
Nashville child photographer
Twitter: @mattdudleyphoto
Facebook: facebook.com/mattdudleyphotography

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2009
    duds wrote:
    Great work on some exciting releases today.

I noticed (via two emails this morning) that Andy changed the status of several requests on the SmugMug feature request voting site... Including "copy to another gallery", which it says is now completed, and part of the "Virtual Galleries" feature... And the status of a request regarding a client's ability to order holiday cards, photo albums, etc., was changed as well, and seems to imply that the holiday card feature is now available, and the photo album portion was in the works.

Am I right about that? I don't see those features in my galleries... But I sure wish I did! :) Am I missing something fantastic?
    No, it's not released. When it is, it will be announced in our release notes.

You'll want to subscribe to our Release Notes blog, so that you don't miss a single update from SmugMug :)http://blogs.smugmug.com/release-notes/ at the bottom, there's a link for Entries (RSS) - put that in your favorite feed reader.

The uservoice system is a little quirky about duplicate and related requests, sorry for the confusion.
  • dudsduds Registered Users Posts: 176 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    Thanks, Andy.
    I'm a blog subscriber, you bet. Thought it was a bit odd when I didn't see those features in the release notes yesterday. Thanks for clarifying.
    Matt Dudley
    Matt Dudley Photography
    Nashville child photographer
    Twitter: @mattdudleyphoto
    Facebook: facebook.com/mattdudleyphotography