Options

Eenie, Meenie, Minie, Moe

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
edited October 27, 2009 in Street and Documentary
692257941_yZGit-XL.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    Hi Tom,
    I like the humor in this shot and that you were able to capture someone staring at the, um...display:D . I don't know what's funnier, that the store finds it necessary to secure the mannequin bottoms or that someome would actually consider making off with them.

Wish I could read what all the bottoms say--

Funny catch---I'm wondering if the man you captured is eyeballing the plastic security bands for weakness--is his car parked close by?rolleyes1.gif
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    edited October 25, 2009
    Hi Liz,

This shot was taken during Bike Week in Daytona. I assure you, if the " gals " weren't secured they would soon be somewhere else. I think I saw one of them later in the day riding down main street on the back of a Harley.

It's probably best you can't read all the bottoms....I intentionally blurred one of them. I was going to take a shot of just the bottoms when this guy walked up and started staring. Worked out great.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    PedroPedro Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    Fun photo! Great title too.
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,928 moderator
    edited October 26, 2009
    Hi Tom,
    I like the humor in this shot and that you were able to capture someone staring at the, um...display:D .

15524779-Ti.gif Nicely done, Tom.
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
    692257941_yZGit-XL.jpg
    Funny shot! Nice catch!clap.gifclap.gif
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
  • Options
    AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    Hi Tom....That is a neat shot.....I shot one kind of like that, but it was of the front. Yours is whole lot better .... rolleyes1.gif azzaro
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2009
    Hey Pedro,

Thanks for looking in and the nice comment.

Tom
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2009
    Hi Richard,

Thanks for the kind remark. It was a funny moment. I wish I could repeat what the guy said as he viewed the scene.....it had something to do with plastic burns.

Take care,

Tom