Haven't posted in a while...

TrevlanTrevlan Registered Users Posts: 649 Major grins
edited October 26, 2009 in People
Here is some of my latest. Haven't been too happy with my post work. Got a new monitor and I don't feel it's calibrated properly, atleast when I edited these.

C&C are always welcomed.

Sasha
652458392_q55Gv-L.jpg

685185363_S4U9k-L.jpg

652455448_9d2Cf-L.jpg

Cindy
657989518_tCS8o-L.jpg

685180021_FUQfX-L.jpg

657995650_77Aq9-L.jpg

Please let me know if the colors see right to you as well as the exposure. All other C&C appreciated as well. As of right now, these photos look fine on my screen.
Frank Martinez
Nikon Shooter
It's all about the moment...

Comments

• JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    Colors look good to me. :)

Nice photos...would love to have space for a studio.
  • TrevlanTrevlan Registered Users Posts: 649 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    Colors look good to me. :)

Nice photos...would love to have space for a studio.

Ask Shannon (Flutist) what I did. I turned my bedroom into a studio. If you want it, you have to commit. I sleep in the living room on a futon. Use my studio space almost every other day. Best thing about it, you can leave you backgrounds hung up, your lights set up, and your equipment it easy reach. Fun times.
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
    Nice photos! Skin tones of Sasha look excellent on my monitor. The skin tones of Cindy are somewhat cooler, but maybe it's the processing???
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
    saurora wrote:
    Nice photos! Skin tones of Sasha look excellent on my monitor. The skin tones of Cindy are somewhat cooler, but maybe it's the processing???

Exactly what I see, too.

And yay on the studio! An empty room is tempting (I was desperately wishing I had no furniture in my living room during yesterday's shoot!). I think if I comandeered the bedroom my other half might complain though... he likes a real bed! rolleyes1.gif
  • TrevlanTrevlan Registered Users Posts: 649 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    Exactly what I see, too.

And yay on the studio! An empty room is tempting (I was desperately wishing I had no furniture in my living room during yesterday's shoot!). I think if I comandeered the bedroom my other half might complain though... he likes a real bed! rolleyes1.gif

Beds are overrated. LMFAO.

In regards to the coolness of Cindy's skin, does it really look very blue? It's just a tince cool because I removed a bit of saturation.

I'm going to post a few for the wedding I'm processing. These are with m latest calibration settings and I think I shoudl start adjustments from there. Those will be up later today. I'm beat.

Thanks for the comments guys. :-)
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
    Ok, the desat would explain the difference! thumb.gif
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
    Gosh, if you're unhappy with that post work then you are a tough man to please, lol! Seriously nice work there! clap.gif
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
    Very nice! (knowing about the desat, ) colors look good to me thumb.gif I keep getting back to Cindy's #2, really nice thumb.gif