Tenacity

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
edited October 27, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
693249952_cFK3L-XL.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
    Hey Tom,

I realize your title focuses on the weed, but this image makes me smile for what it forces me to do. My analytical side wants the sinks all lined up properly. It likes the somewhat symmetry of the sinks on the left to right side with the exception of the front two. It makes me smile, because my artistic side loves these very same differences. The never ending internal conflict :D

Thanks for providing this tug-of-war thumb.gif
    Randy
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
    This photo made me look at each sink to find the similarities along with the differences. Good job thumb.gif

So....is it your turn to clean the sinks rolleyes1.gif
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    Howdy Tom,

Nicely seen and captured.

It is amazing how things like that find the littlest crevice or crack to head for the light.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited October 27, 2009
    Cool shot, Tom. It's so easy to overlook the small things that can make for great images. Nicely seen. clap.gif
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    Great shot, Tom. Love its quirkiness.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    Hey Randy,

Man, I sure didn't want to cause such a conflict within you. But since you raised the issue and caused to me to think about it, my left brain and my right brain are now locked in mortal combat.

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited October 27, 2009
    Hi Mary Kim,

I'll have to pass on cleaning these things. There must have been 50 - 60 of these in that yard. I tried to get them all in one shot but I didn't end up with a shot I cared for. Besides, if I had gotten them all, no telling what that would have done to Randy's head.

Take care,

Tom
    edited October 27, 2009
    Yo Craig,

Thanks for the comments. I agree, it's amazing where a plant will grow if you give it half a chance. This one is making it in a sea of porcelain.

See you,

Tom
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    Very apt title Tom. From the looks of things these sinks aren't going anywhere very soon. We'll be wanting annual follow-ups to see how the little fellow's making out. :D

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)