Holiday Pics

FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited October 26, 2009 in People
A friend of mine asked me to take pics of her daughter for her Holiday cards, I think she just wanted to use my great prop picture frame, as she happens to be a great photographer herself. Anyways these are two of the best shots that I've come across, these are literally SOOC, and I am really proud of that fact as I absolutely love photoshop and love to at least saturate the colors, the day just happened to be absolutely gorgeous so I think the color are well saturated themselves. What do you think of the pics? poses? What could I do differently next time to improve the pics?

TIA
It's funny, on my pc the colors were so saturated and gorgeous, here they look like they need a boost, maybe it's my monitor.

4046791458_4985c854f2.jpg

2. I used a reflector on this one, but I think I need a bigger one, the shadows on the trees are a little harsh, and it appears like the left side of her face is a little shadowy. This was towards the end of the shoot and it was 11:00.
4046789974_c754b33f91.jpg
Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~

Comments