Turning 5 years Old

JonnyyayaJonnyyaya Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
edited November 4, 2009 in People
A friend called and ask me to take some photo's for her, Sure why not cant be that hard well when he is 5yrs and loves to not sit still to long. Well had a great day with a Amazing little boy.. Here are a quick few with alittle touch up. The sucker photo was posed the rest I asked him to play or sit down in the grass and this is what happen

Thank You for stopping & looking C&C Welcome: )

#1 This sucker made him Smile...
693420950_AGa5s-M.jpg

#2 Hanging out being funny.
693429912_67KUA-M.jpg

#3 I think Mom is bring silly making faces...
693399574_CDad9-M.jpg

#4 He loves to skate..
693403329_aA4nt-M.jpg

# 5 He says this is taking to long No more smiles :)
693395612_Rawtb-M.jpg

#6 The don't mess with me look : )
693398673_3QsCL-M.jpg

Comments

• sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    4 is my favorite.
  • dmmattixdmmattix Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    4 is my favorite.

Ditto. It seems the most natural. Many of the others he has the "I am forced to do this" look.

Mike

Mike Mattix
    Tulsa, OK

"There are always three sides to every story. Yours, mine, and the truth" - Unknown
  • PrettyKittyPrettyKitty Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    Jonnyyaya wrote:
    A friend called and ask me to take some photo's for her, Sure why not cant be that hard well when he is 5yrs and loves to not sit still to long. Well had a great day with a Amazing little boy.. Here are a quick few with alittle touch up. The sucker photo was posed the rest I asked him to play or sit down in the grass and this is what happen

Well I bet his mother is very pleased! I'm not a huge fan of mixing B&W with Color such as #1 but the rest of the set looks fun! I agree the skateboarding one is the handsdown winner of the bunch. Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed looking!
  • FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2009
    Nice pics. I am not a huge fan of selective coloring, but the others are good. The only one that bothers me is #2, I feel like his eyes are oversaturated giving them an unnatural color. Otherise I really like them.
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~
  • DECinNCDECinNC Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited November 4, 2009
    For me #4 is the one. It says,"I'm five, I'm a boy and I'm having fun!"
    Dale Childress