My great neice!

PrettyKittyPrettyKitty Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited November 1, 2009 in People
Greetings! I haven't posted much in this forum yet... so here goes!

My great-neice is about 5.5 months old and is adorable! I was over the other night and took a few impromtu shots. Nothing formal... but what do ya think? What could I improve? I was fighting the lighting in there really bad... but hopefully I got a few her mom will LOVE! (I know her grandma does since she's already seen them!)

p238570615-3.jpg
p269726333-3.jpg
p80719702-3.jpg

p284676899-3.jpg

Comments

• kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    What a BEAUTY! I love her big bright eyes! I tell you, with a little work on 1 and 2 (cloning out the distracting gaps in the background) you could make those look much more formal! The blue blanket and gaps to the right side could easily be fixed. And for 2 you could easily continue the blanket over to the right. I actaully sort of like the light print on the left part and could carry that over, or just go white. Either way, those could be big time keepers! I think 4 already looks quite formal and 3 is a pretty snap! These are fun. I just did a 2 minute workup with the clone tool for you to see...I used the pattern blanket but you could do just the white. Hope you don't mind. :) I rushed it and it doesn't look very good--you can see pearls in the upper right, lol! Anyway..for fun :)
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    Her mom will love them. I think the black and white works best because it minimizes the distraction in the background.
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2009
    Her mom will love them. I think the black and white works best because it minimizes the distraction in the background.

15524779-Ti.gif

Would love to see a bw conversion of #1!
  • PrettyKittyPrettyKitty Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2009
    Storyboard
    So I took a few of the pictures, cropped them differently and made it more like a storyboard. Her mom loved it.. now I just have to figure out how to print it without losing the borders! If I send it somewhere, there's a high chance that it'll come out uneven... so I might just print it myself:

p771665672-4.jpg
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2009
    Very nicely done! I agree with the rest, I prefer the b/w versions thumb.gif