FS: TC 1.4X II, 200 2.8, Tamron 28-75, Fotodiox Nikon to EOS Adapter

ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited October 27, 2009 in House of Canon
I ended up returning my Canon 7D, so I have some items to sell.
I'll stick with Nikon for now.

Tamron 28-75 2.8 SOLD
New, less than 10 days old. Never used other than for testing purposes. This is a very sharp copy. I can send test shots.
USA model. Includes receipt, warranty, box and all things originally included therein.
There is a $10 Tamron rebate available. The buyer can send in for it, or I can do it for the buyer if so desired.
I bought this lens for a good price using a combination of credits and discounts, and thought I'd pass on a good copy at a good price.
If this lens doesn't sell, I'll just send it back to Beach Camera for a refund.
$365 shipped to CONUS.

PP accepted, as well as check, money order, etc.

Canon 200mm 2.8 Mk I SALE PENDING
Excellent condition. Glass and mechanics are flawless. No scratches or dings on the barrel, but the lens no longer has that "just out of the box" finish.
This is the older model with the pullout hood.
Includes box and cylindrical leather hardcase (like new).
I'm also including as a freebie the optional tripod collar (black, like the lens). This tripod collar goes for $150 new at B&H.
Paint on some parts of the tripod collar is a bit worn, but it functions perfectly.
When I sold off my 5D and Mk3 a couple of years ago, this was the only Canon lens that I kept.
I thought it was an incredibly sharp copy, preferred the pullout hood feature, and wasn't sure I'd be able to get another copy as nice if I started shooting Canon again.
Here's a link to a gallery with a few sample shots from this lens:
http://gtikeda.smugmug.com/Photography/200-28-for-sale/10115100_L5wrN/1/694930792_FVk9G
$625 shipped to CONUS.

Extender EF 1.4X II SALE PENDING
Like new. 5 month old USA model.
Includes receipt, warranty, box and all things originally included therein (pouch, caps, etc.).
Shots of the TC: http://gtikeda.smugmug.com/Photography/Items-for-Sale/10113388_FmFUk#694775259_wrpcz-O-LB
$270 shipped to CONUS.