smoochie smoochie

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited October 29, 2009 in People
C&C welcome
2-3-1.jpg
Courtney

Comments

• angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2009
    Whats to C&C...thats plum cute!
    tom wise
  • pictakinmommypictakinmommy Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited October 28, 2009
    love the composition....adorable pic!!!
  • goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2009
    thank you thank youiloveyou.gif
    Courtney
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2009
    Everything about this photo rocks .... except for the hot spot in the upper left. I might try to tone that down a touch. But, even with that ..... WoW!
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2009
    Sweet, sweet shot. Love the shirt :D
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2009
    You guys make me happy! It is so nice to hear such great comments from such great photographers..:D
    Thank You!!
    Court
    Courtney
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2009
    This not so great photographer really likes this pic too!

That is a wonderful shot of the boy even without the background distraction!
  • Mr. QuietMr. Quiet Registered Users Posts: 1,047 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2009
    That "blown" spot really does not affect the picture too much IMHO. So, great shotclap.gifclapclap.gif from pro photographer in the making> I hope pro....mwink.gif
    If you work at something hard enough, you WILL achieve your goal. "Me"

D200
    NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4 D
    Tamron SP AF90mm f/2.8 Di 1:1

Welcome to my NEW website!

Mr. Christoferson
  • D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2009
    Try this:

Take some of that blank space from the top (about half of whats there to the top of the Gents head); See what ya think. headscratch.gif

Nice shot!
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2009
    I love this shot! Great capture!!! clap.gifclap.gif I love the expression on the little guy's face, the parents kissing, the dirt road and the general composition. There are only 2 things that bother me a bit---first off...that shirt (sorry Andrew)...eek, it is so loud and modern. The shot is so timeless and sweet and the logo shirt is a bit too much. I know there was a big chit-chat on clothing for shoots in Divamum's post. For me, emblems and advertising are a big no-no in pics, but that is ME personally (I don't mean to offend). The orange doesn't bother me at all, but if it were me I'd clone out the logo to make a solid shirt for framing purposes. I have nothing against Texas, lol...its just that this shot is not about that emblem (or team) iykwim. :) If he were standing on a football field with that shot, then YES by all means... The blown out sky doesn't bother me at all, but it would have been awesome if nature had of provided a bit more detail to the sky.... Otherwise this just rocks! Great job!clap.gif
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2009
    My comment on the shirt was in jest.... University of Texas is kinda of a religion around here... often kinda scary for those of us who didn't grow up in these parts...
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site