Options

copyrights on multiple images

Rocketman766Rocketman766 Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
edited October 28, 2009 in Mind Your Own Business
I have searched and looked at many of the popular sites that deal with and give instructions on how to register my images, but please tell me if I overlooked something in my research. From everything I read, it seams that these are for registering copyrights for 1 image at a time. I cover sporting events, mainly cheerleading, and usually end up with close to 2,000 images from one event. Can I register all of my images at once as a group or is this not an option?

Comments

• Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited October 28, 2009
    ahhh but did you check the sticky thread here at the top of the MYOB forum?

There you would've found this: http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ01.pdf

look at pages 6, 7 and 8 - I think you'll find your answer.
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2009
    COPYRIGHT OFFICE in DC.........
    According to the not so nice and acting like she was botherd to be answering questions lady with a god complex at the Copyright office in DC....you can electronically register your copyrights on unlimited images at one time.....just remember to follow up with the prescribed disk for their hard files.....with electronic filing you do not incur a charge for each image but pay one fee for the whole lot.....it saves YOU a ton of money

It may have changed since I last called....that was last year.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    Rocketman766Rocketman766 Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2009
    Thanks to both of you. I think I got lost in the sea of information I was sorting thru. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.