Blast from the past...

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited October 29, 2009 in People
This is a pic of my son at only a few months old (almost 5 years ago) and his shirt got stuck over his head. C&C welcome...

THEN
695886373_FEGBb-XL.jpg

NOW

648451471_zdeVt-L.jpg
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2009
    Gorgeous shot. Had the amazing eyes even then (and you didn't have your 135 f/2 !!) Do you want to clone out the little thing on the arm of the chair? Doesn't really matter, I guess. The face is so captivating.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2009
    adbsgicom wrote:
    Gorgeous shot. Had the amazing eyes even then (and you didn't have your 135 f/2 !!) Do you want to clone out the little thing on the arm of the chair? Doesn't really matter, I guess. The face is so captivating.

Thanks Andrew. That thing on the chair is his binky! :) I thought about cloning out but left it as part of the source of the expression on his face...lol
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2009
    So you must have pulled out the binky, then pulled his t-shirt over his head, got this look, then pulled out your camera...

Awesome capture. Love the large pupils and eye color. And the eyes, nose and mouth are tack sharp to draw the eyes to them.

Thanks for sharing.
    edited October 29, 2009
    lol...thanks for replying rainbow. It's been so long ago I'm not sure as to what the exact circumstances were but I do remember that every time he would get changed he thought it was the greatest thing when mom left his shirt like that for a minute.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2009
    Can you post one from now please? I'd love to see a current one at the same time!
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
    edited October 29, 2009
    VayCayMom wrote:
    Can you post one from now please? I'd love to see a current one at the same time!

Here ya go Trudy.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• kris10jokris10jo Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2009
    Beautiful on both counts. Did you use flash on the NOW picture or was it natural light? Love the captivating eyes and those freckles!
    Kristen
    edited October 29, 2009
    kris10jo wrote:
    Beautiful on both counts. Did you use flash on the NOW picture or was it natural light? Love the captivating eyes and those freckles!

Thanks for the kind words Kris....actually the NOW pic was shot outside in all natural light..no flash.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com