Options

Reading and People Watching

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited October 29, 2009 in Street and Documentary
Not a clue if the man is the master of this dog or not, but they enjoyed a good rest together.

696104515_hmueY-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2009
    Of course they go together cuz they look alike! So you must be wondering if the dog is the master of the man...

Actually, the dog is bummed cuz the man got to wear the hat today.

Oh, and I do like the shot!
  • Options
    adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2009
    I guess the story here is the separation between them, but that's also the down side to me if you assume they are together. The leash on the umbrella pole makes it less clear whose dog it is. When I looked closer, there is a reflection of a husky (I think) in the window to the right. That dog is a happy one, so there's a bit of play there (though it is pretty hidden).
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Options
    edited October 29, 2009
    rainbow wrote:
    Of course they go together cuz they look alike! So you must be wondering if the dog is the master of the man...

Actually, the dog is bummed cuz the man got to wear the hat today.

Oh, and I do like the shot!

They do look alike don't they :D Which made me think they might be together, but how they are leashed up makes me think differently. I say they because in the mans hand it looks like he is holding a leash, but I have not a clue what he is attached too headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited October 29, 2009
    adbsgicom wrote:
    I guess the story here is the separation between them, but that's also the down side to me if you assume they are together. The leash on the umbrella pole makes it less clear whose dog it is. When I looked closer, there is a reflection of a husky (I think) in the window to the right. That dog is a happy one, so there's a bit of play there (though it is pretty hidden).

Everyone had dogs with them that day, but this one caught my eye. I took this at the Tour De Fat in Ft. Collins last year.

If the man didn't own that dog he sure was comfortable sitting next to such a big dog he didn't know.

Hope the man tied his shoe before he got up to leave.

Thanks for taking a look Andrew and commenting :D