Options

What to charge for a collage?

GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
edited October 30, 2009 in Mind Your Own Business
I have a client that wants a collage done of photos of her horse (photos I took) so that she can blow it up and have it printed on a blanket/throw. I have never done a collage, however I'm sure I can do that part, what I don't know is, what to charge for it. Ideas, advice please?
Carrie

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2009
    How many photos??

How long wil it take you to resize if necessary and get the collage put together??

MIght offer to have it printed yourself and just charge her for the blanket/throw.........MO Money....Mo betta

link to google search for Photo Blanket

1st link from google search..........
    PERSONALIZED BLANKETS

GOOD LUCK
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2009
    Good questions. Total time, would probably take about 2-4 hours. I would let her do the printing because she probably wants to shop for places to do that thru and pick the blanket type, etc. Thanks for the reply and the link. :)

Art Scott wrote:
    How many photos??

How long wil it take you to resize if necessary and get the collage put together??

MIght offer to have it printed yourself and just charge her for the blanket/throw.........MO Money....Mo betta

link to google search for Photo Blanket

1st link from google search..........
    PERSONALIZED BLANKETS

GOOD LUCK