My Sentiments Exactly

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
edited November 1, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
697676085_y2Jr3-XL.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2009
    Ha ha... rolleyes1.gif wonderful - love it! That would make a perfect Halloween greeting card!
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2009
    I'm glad you like it, Eia. It really caught my eye. This wagon load of characters sits high atop Beech Mountain in NC. From the looks of them, I suspect there's a little " mountain juice " hidden in the wagon.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2009
    Hey Tom
    Nice capture. Is this outside of a store or a private home? Looks like it took a bit of work to create it.

Ugh! I hate halloween ( 3 dogs barking and yapping and two cat's runnin' for the hills every time the door bell rings) eek7.gif

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2009
    Hey Jack,

This wagon sits outside of Fred's Mercantile .... a real institution atop the mountain. I swear, it must carry for sale one of everything ever made. The people who live up on the mountain really depend on this place.

I hear you about the dogs and cats. My cats have learned well....after the first ring of the doorbell, they flee and hunker down there until the craziness is over for the night.

Take care,

Tom
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2009
    Cool shot Tom.......thumb.gif azzaro
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2009
    Howdy Tom,

That does really bring in the Fall, great rich colors and love the Setting.

Looks like a little fog or mist in the Background, I can almost smell the Smoke from the Fire.

Very nicely done.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2009
    I'm with Craig on this one -- I can almost smell the smoke from a fire thumb.gif
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2009
    Nice Halloween shot Tom,

While I don't hate Halloween, we did abandon the house so that we wouldn't get our ears blown out from the Dalmatian barking and Coon dog bawling every time the doorbell rings. eek7.gif
    Randy
  • SnowgirlSnowgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,155 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2009
    rwells wrote:
    Nice Halloween shot Tom,

While I don't hate Halloween, we did abandon the house so that we wouldn't get our ears blown out from the Dalmatian barking and Coon dog bawling every time the doorbell rings. eek7.gif

We have a 400' long driveway - that discourages all but the most determined trick-or-treaters. that minimizes the amount of frenzied barking by our very protective Australian Shepherd.

Great Hallowe'en shot btw.
    Creating visual and verbal images that resonate with you.
    http://www.imagesbyceci.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ImagesByCeci
    Picadilly, NB, Canada