Options

Piney Creek Falls...

Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
edited June 9, 2004 in Wildlife
...in central Tn. This is a repost of an earlier submission that shows more of the area surrounding the falls.

4659861-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2004
    Ric Grupe wrote:
    ...in central Tn. This is a repost of an earlier submission that shows more of the area surrounding the falls.

hi ric

these are tough scenes to nail - the water is always blowing out. i love the scene, but have you tried to tone the water down at all in post? curious...
  • Options
    edited June 4, 2004
    Tired of trying!
    andy wrote:
    hi ric

these are tough scenes to nail - the water is always blowing out. i love the scene, but have you tried to tone the water down at all in post? curious...
    Here is the version I'm most pleased with. Still not what I was after; however.4821886-L.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 8, 2004
    Hey, Andy...here's the fix!
    andy wrote:
    hi ric

There was another edit that I had done awhile back with the water more natural looking. It was underexposed with the blue channel raised. But , I've never been able to duplicate it (forgot my previous steps).

So I cut the water out of the old edit and pasted it on this one:
    4974935-L.jpg
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2004
    Ric Grupe wrote:
    There was another edit that I had done awhile back with the water more natural looking. It was underexposed with the blue channel raised. But , I've never been able to duplicate it (forgot my previous steps).

So I cut the water out of the old edit and pasted it on this one:

well that works!
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2004
    I agree, that solved the water problem, makes the scene work well.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au