Options

My profile information is not showing

r9jacksonr9jackson Registered Users Posts: 129 Major grins
edited November 4, 2009 in Dgrin Forum Support
Sorry to start a new thread, but couldn't find information on filling out my profile anywhere else.
I filled out the information on the form, but some of it does not show (equipment, picture). Am I doing something wrong (probably or I wouldn't be here asking dumb questions).
Randy

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2009
    r9jackson wrote:
    Sorry to start a new thread, but couldn't find information on filling out my profile anywhere else.
    I filled out the information on the form, but some of it does not show (equipment, picture). Am I doing something wrong (probably or I wouldn't be here asking dumb questions).
    Randy
    It seems to all be showing on your profile page, now. There is a problem with VB (the Dgrin forum software) in that you need to have certain fields filled in before other fields show. That may have been the problem.
  • Options
    edited November 4, 2009
    Picture in sidebar
    ivar wrote:
    It seems to all be showing on your profile page, now. There is a problem with VB (the Dgrin forum software) in that you need to have certain fields filled in before other fields show. That may have been the problem.
    I see the information in the profile. I see you have a photo in the box (sidebar) to the left of the post. How do I get my picture to show there?
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2009
    r9jackson wrote:
    I see the information in the profile. I see you have a photo in the box (sidebar) to the left of the post. How do I get my picture to show there?
    That's an "avatar". Click on 'you' near the top-left of the dgrin page. Then, click on 'edit avatar' thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited November 4, 2009
    Maybe I have it now
    ivar wrote:
    That's an "avatar". Click on 'you' near the top-left of the dgrin page. Then, click on 'edit avatar' thumb.gif
    I've followed all the threads. Did it work?