SOLD: 5d classic/grip & 15mm fish eye

mussomusso Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
edited November 1, 2009 in House of Canon
all sold thank you

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]i have a 5d classic with grip and 2 canon battery's i ill ship it with all that came with it new. it is in perfect condition 9.9 out of 10 it has under 4000 clicks i have not reset the counter so the clicks are pretty accurate. it has a canon grip and a giottos lcd protector from day 1.both lcd's are perfect no scratches at all. it comes with a Kingston 2gb cf card. and a canon Hand Strap E-1. also Ee-d focusing screen. canon focusing screen also. everything in the box has not been open all nib. hot shoe looks new only had a flash on a dozen times or so

i want 1400.00 for 5d/grip

shipped + 3% paypal.

will not separate.

EF 15mm F/2.8 fisheye is in perfect condition i bought it a week a go from a fFM member and it is a great lens. i comes with lens and both cape and box. i have not got the soft bag for it. no scratches on element or body

date cone is UW0210

i want 575.00 for lens.

shipped + 3% paypal.

if you want photos i will e-mail them to you.

reason for selling i want a 1D MKIII.

[/FONT]

Comments

• mussomusso Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited November 1, 2009
    musso wrote:
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]i have a 5d classic with grip and 2 canon battery's i ill ship it with all that came with it new. it is in perfect condition 9.9 out of 10 it has under 4000 clicks i have not reset the counter so the clicks are pretty accurate. it has a canon grip and a giottos lcd protector from day 1.both lcd's are perfect no scratches at all. it comes with a Kingston 2gb cf card. and a canon Hand Strap E-1. also Ee-d focusing screen. canon focusing screen also. everything in the box has not been open all nib. hot shoe looks new only had a flash on a dozen times or so

i want 1400.00 for 5d/grip

shipped + 3% paypal.

will not separate.

EF 15mm F/2.8 fisheye is in perfect condition i bought it a week a go from a fFM member and it is a great lens. i comes with lens and both cape and box. i have not got the soft bag for it. no scratches on element or body

date cone is UW0210

i want 575.00 for lens.

shipped + 3% paypal.

if you want photos i will e-mail them to you.

reason for selling i want a 1D MKIII.

[/FONT]one more photo