edited July 16, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Comments are precious, as always :

047ae97e.jpg

redwine.jpg

HypnoStairs.jpg

Comments

• SandySandy Registered Users Posts: 762 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2005
    #2 The pink glass draws me in the most. But I also like the curved stair #3.
  • DavidoffDavidoff Registered Users Posts: 409 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2005
    Sandy wrote:
    #2 The pink glass draws me in the most. But I also like the curved stair #3.
    Thanks Sandy. I think I like the stairs one better, but I'd like to hear more comments.
  • coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2005
    I definitely like the stairs best. The focus throws me off on #2. All three are quite nice shots, but the stairs one is the better of them. thumb.gif
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2005
    I like the stairs the best also but I think it may be a bit overcropped. If you keep more of the spiral in the frame you won't get the discontinuities which I think disrupt the flow of the curves as the eye wonders over the image.

Nice B&W treatment.

Erich
    edited July 16, 2005
    erich6 wrote:
    I like the stairs the best also but I think it may be a bit overcropped. If you keep more of the spiral in the frame you won't get the discontinuities which I think disrupt the flow of the curves as the eye wonders over the image.

Nice B&W treatment.

Erich
    Unofortunately, that day was wiped out when my hard drive just died on me. It didn't show a lot more tough. What do you think? Not challenge material yet imo.

Thanks, I've been working on those b&w conversions recently... liking the results :
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/blitzchampion/pyramid.jpg
    edited July 16, 2005
    erich6 wrote:

Nice B&W treatment.

Erich
    Unofortunately, that day was wiped out when my hard drive just died on me. It didn't show a lot more tough. What do you think? Not challenge material yet imo.

Thanks, I've been working on those b&w conversions recently... liking the results :
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/blitzchampion/pyramid.jpg

Also... here's another attempt ( should I create a new thread ? )

discos1.jpg

discos2.jpg

discos3.jpg

vinyl.jpg
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2005
    Nice! I like the pyramid a lot.

#3 here works best for me. I like the perspective on that one. I also like the mood and colors you used. Nicely done. thumb.gif

Erich