#36 clowns anyone?

pgaviriapgaviria Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
edited November 4, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
699496983_naQUd-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2009
    I saw this on the challenge board. You need to make sure you put your dgrin username - title as a caption so it doesn't get disqualified.
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2009
    Definitely a creepy face. I'd like to see the shoulders be darker so they would be less distracting.
  • Options
    sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2009
    Yep, that's creepy. Very creepy.

Caroline
  • Options
    pgaviriapgaviria Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited November 2, 2009
    MarkR wrote:
    I saw this on the challenge board. You need to make sure you put your dgrin username - title as a caption so it doesn't get disqualified.

I was worried I wouldn't do it right... Where do I have to use "username - title"? I used it as the name of the file when I uploaded it. I couldn't find any other fields to fill anywhere.
  • Options
    richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2009
    pgaviria wrote:
    I was worried I wouldn't do it right... Where do I have to use "username - title"? I used it as the name of the file when I uploaded it. I couldn't find any other fields to fill anywhere.

ne_nau.gifUnfortunately the file name part doesn't work for this.

It's easy to enter your username and a caption. After you upload your photo:
    1. Make sure your photo is selected.
    2. Click on the link that says edit. The link is located near the lower left corner of your photo.
    3. Enter your dGrin user name, a dash, and then the photo caption. For example, here's mine from this challenge: richtersl - Zombie Fashion Shoot.
    4. Click the Save button when finished.
    5. Make sure you log out.
    That's it. :D

Look forward to seeing more of your work! thumb.gif