Skater trick or treat

joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
edited November 3, 2009 in People
took some pics at a church deal the other night. i thought this one came out good.

698084470_YNmrG-X2-1.jpg

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2009
    I like this. The skateboard has a lot of orange/black to the decals that really ties in nicely with the setup. I suspect this 'costume' wasn't much of a stretch for this young man. Nicely lit.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2009
    adbsgicom wrote:
    I like this. The skateboard has a lot of orange/black to the decals that really ties in nicely with the setup. I suspect this 'costume' wasn't much of a stretch for this young man. Nicely lit.
    15524779-Ti.gif nicely done thumb.gif The only two little nitpicks I have is that (I'm assuming because of the way the skateboard is positioned) his face seems to be floating a bit in front of his body, and he has a bit of expressionless-face it feels like. It's a lovely shot nonetheless thumb.gif
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2009
    ivar wrote:
    15524779-Ti.gif nicely done thumb.gif The only two little nitpicks I have is that (I'm assuming because of the way the skateboard is positioned) his face seems to be floating a bit in front of his body, and he has a bit of expressionless-face it feels like. It's a lovely shot nonetheless thumb.gif

i think he was going for expressionless.

as to the floating head deal--good insight--I hadn't noticed that. Any ideas as to what causes that look and what to do about it. Does it need to be shot from a lower angle?