Stats Down?

FogcityFogcity Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
edited November 2, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I can't see any stats for my galleries. There is a message saying "Stats are behind, but catching up fast. Sorry about that!" but I can't see any for October or September either. Is it just me having the problem or is this site-wide? Any eta? Closing out some galleries today so I just wanted to see if they had been accessed before I do. Thanks!

Comments

• PhotobycatePhotobycate Registered Users Posts: 127 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2009
    Stats Down?
    As of this moring I had over 300 hits on my galleries and now it is showing zero. I refreshed but still only zero. Are the stats being updated again? I've checked the released notes page and no mention.

Thanks,
  • darryldarryl Registered Users Posts: 997 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2009
    Also stats from the API appear to have been reset as well. Oh wait... it's the beginning of the month. I think they reset at the beginning of the month...

From the stats page:
    Stats are behind, but catching up fast. Sorry about that!

Lame. I mean, it's not like last month's stats changed between Oct 31 and Nov 1. You just needed to "rollover" the data, right?
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2009
    We'll fix 'em up, stay tuned.
  • darryldarryl Registered Users Posts: 997 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2009
    Looks like stats are fixed, both in the Control Panel as well as the API. Yay.
  • beetle8beetle8 Registered Users Posts: 677 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2009
    Andy, is this a result of trying to get the fancy dancy new stats page ready to go live?

??

How's that going anyway?
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2009
    beetle8 wrote:
    Andy, is this a result of trying to get the fancy dancy new stats page ready to go live?

??
    No.

How's that going anyway?
    Getting closer, Brad is doing a ton of new stuff. You guys will like it.