Storyboard

FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited November 4, 2009 in People
This is a storyboard I did for my friends son. His name is Rebel and he had just turned one. She did a Rock N' Roll theme so we took some "band" shots.

3904134608_bd4f2e207e.jpg
Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~

Comments

• kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2009
    OMG that is the CUTEST storyboard I have EVER seen! I love the background texture on it and the pictures are to die for. The BW is PERFECT and his HAIR, how CUTE! I might have to steal this idea. I wish my little man had some hair to play with, Laughing.gif! Where did you find this template? Thanks so much for sharing!!!
  • FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2009
    kidzmom wrote:
    OMG that is the CUTEST storyboard I have EVER seen! I love the background texture on it and the pictures are to die for. The BW is PERFECT and his HAIR, how CUTE! I might have to steal this idea. I wish my little man had some hair to play with, Laughing.gif! Where did you find this template? Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Thank you! I had it printed as a present for the mom and she LOVED it!!! I made the template, if you want I can send it to you. You can send me a message with your email if you want.

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2009
    Very nice sb! I'm sure the parents loved it!
    edited November 4, 2009
    Thank you! They did! It's hanging in his bedroom now :)

• kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2009
    How could they have not loved this! BTW, how large did you print it? I usually use EZ prints (thats where Smugmug prints their non color corrected shots). I really love the kodak paper (lustre is my fav, followed by metallic). Anyway, they have a nice panoramic option for prints like this. I'm assuming you did that since it is rectangular. It starts at 6 inches in height and goes up to about 4 feet wide if you want! There is also the 8 inch height but that would need to be printed at at least 24 inches to look right. I'm thinking something like 6 x 18 or along those lines, might work well. Just wondering how you printed this and how it turned out. thumb.gif
    edited November 4, 2009
    kidzmom wrote:
    How could they have not loved this! BTW, how large did you print it? I usually use EZ prints (thats where Smugmug prints their non color corrected shots). I really love the kodak paper (lustre is my fav, followed by metallic). Anyway, they have a nice panoramic option for prints like this. I'm assuming you did that since it is rectangular. It starts at 6 inches in height and goes up to about 4 feet wide if you want! There is also the 8 inch height but that would need to be printed at at least 24 inches to look right. I'm thinking something like 6 x 18 or along those lines, might work well. Just wondering how you printed this and how it turned out. thumb.gif

I actually had it printed at a sign shop that I used to work for, they have large format printers and pretty good quality. They printed it on paper with a sticky back then mounted it on a thin PVC board for me, so it could be hung as is or in a frame. It came out nice, I think though had I gotten it printed through an actual photo printer it would've turned out much better. Were you able to work with the template I sent you? I think the actualy size was 8X20, or something along those lines, I honestly don't remember, how sad is that, it was two months ago. It was a good size, not too big and not too small.