Amazing!!!

TNTATCTNTATC Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited November 30, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Santorini, Greece was breathtaking and soo peaceful. I was able to capture some of my most favorite pictures. I have more on my site and trying to figure out how can I make any money from them. Please let me know what you think of the pics and if you have any ideas where to try to sell them dont keep it to yourself haha. Thanks

also how do you upload mult photos?

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2009
    I really liked the clarity of this unique architecture and distant haze..
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2009
    Nice image. The coastline in the distance isn't level, which throws me off a bit.
    Never sold anything, so can't help you out there.

As for posting more than one, you need to use links.

If you have a smugmug site, once you select an image (not just selecting the thumbnail, but select the image so you have all the size options), you can select a size, and select 'copy' from the right mouse menu, and then just paste that into your post. The img/img pragmas come along for free when you do it that way.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • TNTATCTNTATC Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited November 4, 2009
    637070136_rSbwN-L.jpg

637801701_ssZNx-L.jpg

637069558_J7oxz-L.jpg

639065804_uQBKy-L.jpg

637798751_e8dJG-L.jpg

I wanted to try adding the mult pics this time. Here are some more pics. Thanks for the comments
  • choudhrysaabchoudhrysaab Registered Users Posts: 249 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2009
    Stunning pictures. I'd love to go there one day. clap.gif
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2009
    Beautiful photos -- I really like the blues in your photos. May I ask what camera/lens you used?

The photo with the dog gave me the heebie/jeebies....looks like he/she could fall off. Are those blue footprints on the white concrete?
    edited November 9, 2009
    You may be surprised to know that I was using my old gear Canon Xti with the Canon18-55mm kit lens and the Canon70-300 cheapo lens. Corrections of the photos were done with CS3
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    TNTATC wrote:
    You may be surprised to know that I was using my old gear Canon Xti with the Canon18-55mm kit lens and the Canon70-300 cheapo lens. Corrections of the photos were done with CS3

Kind of surprised, but not :D

I had the XTi and it was a really good camera. Passed it along to my son and his wife. As for the 70-300 I use that lens to on my 40D and used it with my Rebel. It's cheap, but if there's bright sun that lens is sooooo good thumb.gif

Again...wonderful photos :D
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited November 9, 2009
    Very attractive set. But that dog shot is just too cool!! thumb.gif
  • GSPePGSPeP Registered Users Posts: 3,882 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    Great pictures thumb.gif ... and the dog picture is indeed very cool :D
    edited November 16, 2009
    Thanks yea that camera has helped to feed the passion.

I agree the dog as very cool made me miss mine while we were there but made those photos truly one of a kind.
  • TangoJulietTangoJuliet Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2009
    Stunningly beautiful! I've seen some other photos from Greece and I've never seen blue like I've seen blue in Greece. My room-mate is from Athens and she wants me to go to Greece and get some photos as well. Unfortunately, I don't care to travel outside the US, so I probably won't go unless I hit the jackpot and can quit my day job.
    edited November 24, 2009
    Well i'm very glad to hear yall love the pics. If anyone is intersted in a print and the price is what's keeping you back let me know i'll gladly drop it haha. I have not sold any at all but would love to be able to share them on print as well as online. Any takers i'm doing name your price for the holidays.
  • Allan FGAllan FG Registered Users Posts: 492 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2009
    #4 looks like it could be a postcard.
    edited November 30, 2009
    That's funny because you can buy postcards on my site with that picture, check it out haha :)