FS: Canon Rebel XS, 70-200 f/4, 100 f/2.8 macro, More..

EyeCapturedArtEyeCapturedArt Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited November 5, 2009 in House of Canon
Hello I have A Few items For Sale. I purchased all this equipment around february of this year brand new. Ive taken great care and all are in amazing condition. Im upgrading my equipment, to a 50d and also getting the IS L version of 100mm macro due to the fact that I dont want to be using a tripod all the time. Im also wanting to upgrade my 70-200 to a 100-400 to get the extra reach for birds. But il tell you this, I love these lens and camera. The quality on both the macro and the 70-200 is amazing. The rebel XS is in great quality too. So again there all fairly new. Theres no scratches or blemishes anywere I can see, and the lens are in perfect condition and quality. I can sell it as a group or sell them individually,

The Rebel XS comes with the original box, all paperwork and cap and strap and cords. Im throwing in 2X 16gig transcend mem cards, and 1 8gig card, 2 batteries, plus you can have the 28-80mm 3.5-5.6 phoenix lens that came with it and Il throw in a tiffen 58mm filter. This packedge is $450 shipped

The 100mm macro comes with a B&W UV haze filter, all caps and the original box and papers and lens hood. I have the warrenty paperwork as well. She's $490 shipped

The 70-200 f/4 comes with original box and paperwork plus canon lens hood and an extra lens hood i accidently bought. plus the lens bag too. And comes with Canon warrenty card. Im selling her for $550 shipped

or you can have it all for $1,425 shipped.

I'll except PayPal, Check, Or Money Order, Or Cash with Local Pick Up. With paypal You Will have to pay the 3% fee they charge.

I have all original reciepts too. The picture below I took with the camera, and a nifty fifty so I wasnt able to put the camera in the pic too. unless i was to take a picure of it in the mirror. Anyone who lives in the area can come by and take a look if you'd like, Id take money off the prices for local pick up. Im willing to drive a few miles too. I live in Oceanside California. I have pics that ive taken with the 2 lens and camera, that I can email you if you'd like. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Thanks,

Jorden