Options

Jenny n Victor on the blue turf Boise State..

zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
edited November 6, 2009 in Weddings
Jenny works at BSU so we got to sheet for about 20 minutes on the blue turf pretty cool. Then off the park for a beautiful fall day at peak color. Then off to this tiny little church that was SOOooo dark inside. So pretty much the full spectrum for this shoot.
Last wedding of the year...not sure yet if I am glad or sad lol. Been a BUSY year....good problem to have I guess I won't complain.
If you have a second to look here is a link to the gallery:
http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Weddings/jennvic/10220072_YEvwn/1/704605881_cLSNA#704605881_cLSNA

Comments

• Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2009
    Nice set Zoomer. Looks like your groom was quite the blinker but such is life ehh? A little more pj than normal from what it seems. I like your approach to this one it seems a little more casual and more natural to me than normal. Great job lighting that church. Were you shooting some off camera or bouncing. So evenly lit I gotta ask.

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2009
    Hi mmmatt,
    Didn't purposely do more pj, but in my head I always try to get more of that type of stuff, so maybe so.
    Nothing special on the church, flash on bracket pointed at the roof or side wall with diffuser on the front of the flash for any light going forward, I always try to keep the ambient flash mix even so the flash does not overkill indoors.
    Thanks for having a look.

mmmatt wrote:
    Nice set Zoomer. Looks like your groom was quite the blinker but such is life ehh? A little more pj than normal from what it seems. I like your approach to this one it seems a little more casual and more natural to me than normal. Great job lighting that church. Were you shooting some off camera or bouncing. So evenly lit I gotta ask.

Matt