edited November 7, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Shot with a 10x24 WA lens.

702465241_b9AM5-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2009
    Great self photo of yourself thumb.gif

If I tried that it would of been all blurry. You have a much steadier hand then I.

Your hat -- looks like all the letters are upside down. I've spent more time trying to figure out what it say rolleyes1.gif Please put my mind at ease :D
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2009
    What - no red? You are really expanding yourself with the new camera; a self-portrait and in black and white (done nicely I say)! Nice subject too! :D Is that a Nikkor wa lens?
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited November 7, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    Your hat -- looks like all the letters are upside down. I've spent more time trying to figure out what it say rolleyes1.gif Please put my mind at ease :D

It seems to be the beginning of Wrangler.

If you flip the image horizontally in PS, then it isn't as obvious that it is a mirror shot. FWIW.

Nice shot in any case.thumb.gif
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    Great self photo of yourself thumb.gif

If I tried that it would of been all blurry. You have a much steadier hand then I.

Hi Mary Kim..........Thanks for the comment......WRANGLER
    edited November 7, 2009
    Eia wrote:
    What - no red? You are really expanding yourself with the new camera; a self-portrait and in black and white (done nicely I say)! Nice subject too! :D Is that a Nikkor wa lens?

Hi Eia.....Thanks for the kind comment.......It's time to expand ..... I got to see if I can do something besides RED....:D It was shot with a Nikkor 10x24 WA........and it was taken at 18mm........ I thought it would have a lot of distortion. This is my first WA... what do I know......:D:D azzaro
    edited November 7, 2009
    Richard wrote:
    It seems to be the beginning of Wrangler.

If you flip the image horizontally in PS, then it isn't as obvious that it is a mirror shot. FWIW.

Nice shot in any case.thumb.gif

Thanks for the comment, Richard. azzaro
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    Hi Mary Kim..........Thanks for the comment......WRANGLER

Thanks for letting me know the word thumb.gif

Richard - I never thought about opening the photo in photoshop .... I'm really slow today :D