Options

Some from Tonight

AndManAndMan Registered Users Posts: 1,252 Major grins
edited November 9, 2009 in Street and Documentary
Here are some from tonight at the fair, all hand held & only 1 conversion the rest shot b&w jpg.
I'm not sure about the 1st 2. (The danger of hand held night exposures when its blooming cold. :bash)

C&C always welcome.

706111559_jLawY-L.jpg

#2 - "Waiting for the rush" - This is actually a shot with the feeling I went out to capture
706114154_eyftW-L.jpg

#3 "Scream if you want to go faster"
706110374_PNaPu-L.jpg

#4 "No Takers" - This has the feel I wanted
706112725_6sB4q-L.jpg

If the weather is ok tomorrow I may try again & this time I'll remember my gloves!

Thanks for looking.
Peter

www.andmanphotography.com

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams

Comments

• Options
    michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    I don't like carnivals, creepy places that have very dark overtones for me. But of the set, #3 is evocative of what I think others see in the rides and #1 slightly innocent.
  • Options
    mutti_wilsonmutti_wilson Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited November 9, 2009
    1 and 2 are too blurry for me.

3 is the best of the group.
    Bodies: D300, D200
    Lenses: Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, Tokina AT-X 828 AF Pro 80-200mm f/2.8, Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8, Nikon 50mm f/1.4
    Accessories: Nikon SB-600, Zeikos Grip, Original Tilt-All Tripod, Smith-Victor BH-52 Ball Head, Various Filters etc.
  • Options
    edited November 9, 2009
    michswiss wrote:
    I don't like carnivals, creepy places that have very dark overtones for me. But of the set, #3 is evocative of what I think others see in the rides and #1 slightly innocent.

Thanks for commenting.
    Not a big carnival fan myself (too much of a control freak :D)
    I'm glad you got what I was aiming for with #3.
    Peter

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams
  • Options
    edited November 9, 2009
    1 and 2 are too blurry for me.

3 is the best of the group.

Thanks for the feedback.
    The level of blur was my concern with 1 & 2, which is a shame because #2 came closest to the feeling I actually went out to capture.
    Peter

Facebook Fan Page