Options

DSS#37....looking for c&c please

ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
edited November 9, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
Untitled for now, but yeh? neh?
705925202_ZPcR9-L.jpg
Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    dlscott56dlscott56 Registered Users Posts: 1,324 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    Very cute. As I've said in other posts, I just wonder how the judges will interpret the theme. You may want to try some various crops to compare against and get C&C from others on.
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2009
    dlscott56 wrote:
    Very cute. As I've said in other posts, I just wonder how the judges will interpret the theme. You may want to try some various crops to compare against and get C&C from others on.

Thanks for the feedback Dave. This may be a tricky theme, because you're right, it all depends on the judges interpretation. I have some other ideas brewing in my brain, so I'll keep trying!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • Options
    tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2009
    great colors
    Your colors are so warm...nothing but happiness coming from this photo. For me, it filled the frame because I am drwn to her face and I stay there. NOthing else competes.

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.
  • Options
    edited November 9, 2009
    Your colors are so warm...nothing but happiness coming from this photo. For me, it filled the frame because I am drwn to her face and I stay there. NOthing else competes.

Chris

Thanks Christhumb.gif
    Karin